Friendship | Cat

Hello!

So today I wanted to write on the topic of friendship. Friendship is a very important thing in life because friends act as your family away from your family. Personally I count some of my best friends as family because I love them so much.

I think that friendship is a wonderful thing because you can have a laugh together and joke around but at the same time you can have deep and meaningful conversations about the world and everything going on in each others lives.

Photo credits: Em
I love spending time with my friends because they're the people I can
 be myself around and that's the way that friends should make you feel. In my opinion if you have to act like someone you're not to try and impress someone, then they're not your real friend.

Until next time,

Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment