My New Obsession | Em


Hey you people,­­



Today I am going to be talking to you about my new obsession.  The obsession of which I am referring to is a pair of sunglasses, which are from ASOS (link here)

Now these sunglasses are unlike any of my others.  The shape is a huge Cat Eye, so they look very retro and stylish.  They are also huge, covering about a third of my face, which I personally love, but my mother isn’t so keen. 

I also love how sturdy they are, they don’t feel like they will snap anytime soon, and there is also 100% UV protection.  With most of my sunglasses they have ended up breaking on me, so I wanted to buy one pair that were much more reliable.

These sunglasses were only £10 from ASOS, and I can tell that I will be wearing them a lot!

Always, Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment