Travelling Tips | Cat

Hello!

I am writing this post whilst I am on a horrifically long plane journey and if you travel fairly regularly like me then you’ll know how boring flying can be. I know that on long haul flights there is all of the in flight entertainment but there are only so many films and TV programs you can watch in 12 hours before you get bored (hence I’m writing this blog post).  So I decided to write some tips on how you can try and enjoy being stuck on a plane.

  •   Make sure you have bought some food with you. I know from experience that plane food is never 5 star quality to say the least so stock up on snacks before you leave. Buy some at the airport or bring some from home. Just remember some countries don’t allow you to bring food into the country so be careful.

  • A notepad and pen can go a really long way. Just playing a simple game like hangman with who ever you are travelling with can be a great way to kill time

  • Don’t forget to load up your iPod/Mp3 player. Music is one of the only things that can save me from death by boredom on a long journey. I am currently listening to Carrie Hope Fletcher one of my favorite YouTubers.

  • If you’re on an overnight flight then try and get some sleep. Its best to feel fully rested (or as close as possible) when you arrive at your destination so you can enjoy the day ahead.

  • If possible bring your laptop so that you can write blog posts or play games or watch some TV that you have previously downloaded.



I hope that this was of some help to some of you!

Until next time


Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment