I Bit the Bullet | Em

Oh Hey People of the Interweb,

The New Cut

I can hear y'all saying, EMILY WHERE HAS ALL OF YOUR HAIR GONE?! Well my dear bloggette readers, I got a serious haircut...

When I was in Devon, I was thinking, you know why don't I cut my hair, super short?  This was seriously inspired by Kate from gh0stparties, and also my babe Estée from Essie Button.  These two girlies can seriously rock a  short haircut, so I thought, well I'm a fellow brunette, lets have a go.

I booked myself a hair appointment rather quickly so that I couldn't change my mind anytime soon.  When I got to the salon, I asked for about 3 inches off, but of course I ended up with 4 inches off.  But you know, I'm lovin' it as Maccy D's would say.  I also got long layers cut in.  

I had a short hair cut years ago, and oh boy that's what you would call a mistake, but I'm liking this.  Sadly I did buy some  pink and purple hair dye to hopefully and a dip dye my long locks, but is my hair too short now to rock it?  I dunno really, I've got some thinking to do, but I'll let you know on the dip dye front. 



It feels so lovely to have less weight on my head, especially during summer, I CAN ACTUALLY MOVE MY HEAD OH MY!  This hair isn't styled, merely washed and left to airdry, which usually I hate, but I am loving these bed head waves.

Lip Product: Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy // LINK
Top: Asos // LINK

Well I hope you guys like my new hair, and if you don't, well it's here to stay... 

Always, Em xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your new hair - it really suits you!! I nominated you for the Liebster award (here are the details http://heyitisjess.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/The-liebster-award.html?m=1)

    - Jess xx

    ReplyDelete